Here is the list of changes and fixes in Harmony 21.0.1, build 18.104.22.16827 (2021-11-17).
This patch release of Harmony 21 addresses known compatibility issues with macOS Monterey (12.0.1).
Harmony does not natively support the new Apple silicon processors (M1 and later). On systems using these new processors, Harmony runs through Apple’s Rosetta 2. This may cause compatibility issues when running on the new ARM-based macOS systems.
The Python plugin, which allows Python 2.7 scripts to be run from Harmony, no longer loads by default on macOS Big Sur and Monterey. You can force the Python plugin to load by enabling the FORCE_LOAD_PYTHON_SCRIPT hidden preference.
Fixes and Changes
- Harmony crashes when creating or opening a scene on macOS Monterey. HAR-7677
- Elements cannot be deleted using the Element Manager if used in more than one version of the scene. HAR-7722
- Harmony does not delete columns when deleting the nodes if “Delete Drawing Files and Element Folders” is unchecked. HAR-7712
- Custom shortcuts don't work if changed in more than one shortcut set. HAR-7717
- Volume objects disappear from the Normal Map and Shading Map nodes when Harmony is running in Japanese or Chinese. HAR-7631
- “Default Pass Through Composite" preference is missing when Harmony is running in Japanese or Chinese. HAR-7829
- Frames are held and skipped when importing movies with 23.976 frame rate. HAR-7709
- Drawings on bitmap layers do not follow interactively when editing them using the select or cutter tool in the Camera view. HAR-7716
- Snapping a stroke drawn with the Polyline tool to an existing pencil line resets its width. HAR-7837
The Transform tool’s pivot resets its position when pressing the spacebar to switch to the Hand tool. HAR-7682