Editing an Asset
Once an asset has been created, you can edit its description, workflow, and other information at any time.
How to edit the name and description of an asset
- In the top menu, click Assets > Manage.
The assets list opens.
- In the asset list, click on the check box of the asset you wish to edit.
- If the side panel is not visible, in the toolbar at the top-right corner of the asset list, click the Toggle Side Panel button to display it.
- In the side panel, select the Details tab.
- To rename the selected asset, in the Name field, type in a new name.
- To update the description of the asset, in the Description field, type in a new description.
- To change the priority of the selected asset, from the Priority drop-down menu, select a new priority.
- To save your changes, click anywhere outside the side panel.
A toaster notification (pop-up) appears in the bottom-right corner of the page, indicating that the asset is being updated. When the toaster notification disappears, the asset changes are saved.