You can create custom views and share them with users to display the Production or Asset list using a specific set of columns and filtering options. You can create as many views as needed.
How to save a custom view
- Select Production or Assets > Manage.
- From the page toolbar, click on the Column Selector icon.
- Check or uncheck any boxes of columns you wish to display or hide.
The order of the tabs will be displayed from left to right as you check the boxes in that order. You can edit this later by grabbing the name in the column header and sliding it left or right to switch the order.
More custom fields can be entered using the Toggle Search Panel.
- When finished, in the page toolbar, go to More > Save New View.
The Save New View window opens.
- In the Name field, type in a name for the new view.
- Check or uncheck the following options:
- Save Current View Settings Only: saves the columns and ordering of columns in the view.
- Save Current Environment or Job: save the current location of the view.
- Save Search Data: saves the search data.
- In the drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- Add Link to Views: adds the link to views that you can only see.
- Add Link to Shared Views: adds a link that everyone in the production can see and use.
- Click Save View.
Under Shared Views in the Views tab you will see the shared views from the current production.
Under My Views from the Views tab you will see your personal saved views from the current production.