Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 6.0.3 Release Notes
Here is the list of changes in Storyboard Pro 6.0.3, build 22.214.171.12452 (2018-12-14):
IMPORTANT An important fix was made to the licensing mechanic of Storyboard Pro in this release. If your studio uses a license server, you must upgrade to Storyboard Pro 6.0.3 on the license server before upgrading your workstations. If your license server uses Harmony 15.0.1 or later, you do not need to upgrade it.
- The Generate Auto-Matte command was added at the bottom of the contextual menu that appears when right-clicking on a layer.
- It is now possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to the Convert to Drawing command of the Layer menu.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Crash when connecting a Thunderbolt device on macOS.
- Storyboard Pro displays welcome screen when opening a project directly in Finder in macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Top menu is not responsive when opening a project directly in Finder in macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- When splitting a panel containing snapshots, its snapshots are moved to the first of the two panels.
- After dragging and dropping a selection of multiple layers in a panel, only one of the layers is selected.
- The toggle state of the Action Safe Area and Title Safe Area are both saved to the same preference.
- The pixel density of bitmap drawings and textured vector drawings is not exported when exporting Harmony scenes.
- Copying and pasting a layer into a new panel renames the layer even if its original name is not taken by any other layer in the target panel.
- Splitting a scene does not immediately update the name and number of its panels.