In order to troubleshoot problems with the Harmony database server, you can look through its log. This is done differently depending on whether you installed the database server as a Windows service using Configuration Wizard or using Service Launcher.
- Open an Explorer window.
Browse to the following location:
C:\ProgramData\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony
- Right-click on tbdbserver.log and select Open with > Notepad.
- Make sure you are currently signed in as the user running the service.
In the notification tray, click on the Service Launcher icon.
The Service Launcher application opens.
- Select the Database Server tab.
- In the bottom half, select the Log tab.
- Click on the View Complete Log button in the bottom-right corner.