By default, Configuration Wizard will add a scene data storage space to the server when creating a database server. If you want all of the scene data storage spaces to be on other machines than the database server machine, you must first remove that storage space from the server, then create a scene data storage space on another machine.
- Open an Explorer window.
- Navigate to the root of the drive in which the scene data storage space was created. By default, this drive is C:.
- Select the directory usadata000.
- Delete this directory.
- Open the Start menu and, in the Programs list, select Windows Accessories.
- Right-click on Notepad and select Run as Administrator.
- In the top menu of Notepad, select File > Open.
- In the Open dialog, select All Files (*.*) in the file type drop-down in the bottom-right corner.
Browse to and select the following file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 16.0 Premium\etc\server.ini
In the file, there are numerous lines starting with FileSystem. The first one of them will most likely contain information about the scene data storage space the Configuration Wizard created. For example, if the name of the server is harmonyserver, this line would contain:
FileSystem0=C usadata000 harmonyserver
On this line, remove all of the information after the equal sign for FileSystem0:
In the top menu, select File > Save.
The storage space has now been removed from your database server. To create another storage space on a different machine, see Creating a Scene Data Storage Space on Windows.