Yes. The editions share the same data format. So you can load projects created in Harmony Essentials into Harmony Advanced for example. Going the other direction, anything done with a functionality that is not available in that Harmony edition will be visible but not editable.
Articles in this section
- How many Editions are in Harmony
- Which Edition is right for me?
- Which is the pricing for Harmony?
- If I buy one Harmony Edition, Can I Upgrade later to another Edition?
- Can I move my data from one Harmony Edition to another Harmony edition?
- I have a previous version of Harmony, what do I need to upgrade?
- What is Harmony Server?