- Open the Start menu and, in the Programs list, select Windows System > Control Panel.
- Click on System and Security.
- Click on Windows Defender Firewall.
Click on Advanced settings.
The Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security window opens.
- In the list to the left, select Inbound Rules.
In the Actions list to the right, select New Rule.
The New Inbound Rule Wizard appears.
- Under What type of rule would you like to create?, select Port and click on Next.
- Under Does this rule apply to TCP or UDP?, select TCP.
- Under Does this rule apply to all local ports or specific local ports?, select Specify local ports.
In the text field, type in the port number used by the license server daemon, followed by a comma, then the port number used by the vendor daemon.NOTE: The port numbers for the license server daemon and the vendor daemon can be specified in the license server configuration file—see Configuring a License Server Manually.
- Click on Next.
- Under What action should be taken [...], select Allow the connection and click on Next.
- Under When does this rule apply?, check the network types over which clients will attempt to connect to this server, then click on Next.
- In the name field, name the rule Toon Boom License Server.
Click on Finish.