The error -1 occurs on Mac when there is no sufficient permission that the application cannot access to the trusted storage on local system preferences denied by the OS. This can be fixed by running a script, however if you are not familiar with terminal or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a remote session (Team Viewer) for assistance. Otherwise, please try the following.
Log in your computer with an administrator account with password.
- This will download the script under your Downloads folder
- Unzip "fixlicense-v02.zip" by double clicking on the file
- Open the terminal prompt from Applications>Utilities>Terminal
- Please follow the command below and enter.
-Then type the following and enter.
- And then enter your account password which is invisible so you will not see it while you are typing it. And press enter or return key.
- Once the new message windows pops up, click the 'fix License' button and enter your account password again.
- After receiving the success message, please try to activate again